What services do you offer?
Our services include but are not limited to:
• Music composition, arrangement, and development for various media,
such as film television, gaming, advertising, podcasts, artist development,
sound branding, and more
• In-house audio recording for ADR, voice-over, sound effects, foley, and
• Post production sound editing/design and mixing
What are your rates / turnaround time?
That's a broad question, every project is unique and has different needs. If you would like an estimated price and/or time frame, drop us a line at our contact page for a consultation. Please include the following information in your email:
• Project type (film, commercial, radio production, etc.)
• Additional information on the project (synopsis or script, length of project,
status on the project's production, etc.)
• Services needed (music, sound effects, mixing, etc.)
• Project budget
• If music is needed, please send references, or a description of what type
of music you are looking to create
• If additional talent is requested, or will be provided. If provided, we will
need contact information to discuss scheduling
Do you sell library music for licensing?
You betcha. We offer an array of music in different genres and lengths that are ready for immediate licensing. You can listen to our repertoire at our store.
Do you accept pro-bono projects?
Due to a high workload and demand from our current clients, Matthew Raetzel Media has discontinued taking on pro bono projects.
Are you hiring?
Currently, we are not hiring any full-time employees. However, we are always looking for new people to work with in all areas of our business. If you're a voice-over talent, musician, singer, sound editor and/or mixer, music supervisor, illustrator, photographer, or any other talent that you feel would benefit the MRM community, we would love to hear from you!